Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics (ADAM)Mercedes -Benz India Private Ltd is wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler AG, Germany with its headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Mercedes-Benz has been associated with India for more than 50 years. Presently, Mercedes-Benz India’s engagement in India covers several domains:
- Local assembly & import of Mercedes-Benz cars.
- Global sourcing of auto components.
- Captive automotive technology research and development.
SYLLABUS FOR THE ADAM ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- Written Test (Total 125 Marks). Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only a. Basic Automotive b. Basic Physics c. Analytical reasoning d. Numerical ability e. Service Aptitude Test
- Practical (100 Marks) a. Isometric, orthographic projections & its symbols b. Measurements using Vernier calliper / Screw Gauge c. Measurements using Multi-meter d. Skill test
- Personal Interview
Final Rank List ADAM 2019-20, Batch-8 Entrance ExamIn the following FEE payment Link select Institution as Educational Institution , Institution name as ADAM CCE , category as Fee Payment
GEC Barton Hill